Boyd, Shelly, Emma, Jonah, Hudson, Gracie and Sammy!
We are one big happy family!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Merry Christmas!
We had a wonderful Christmas and as usual decided on Christmas morning that we had bought way too much! The kids were so excited and overwhelmed when they came out Christmas morning! I reminded them of our children in Ethiopia and asked if they thought they received any presents. Emma quickly replied, "No Mom, they don't celebrate Christmas in Ethiopia, they celebrate Timkat and that's in January" I knew this but did not think she did, she must have been listening when I told someone else, I guess she told me! Santa brought Hudson the one thing he wanted, a bow and arrow! Papa is pretty excited about it too!
Hudson opened all of his presents on the bean bag chair. He was so cute and excited! Grammy pulled Logan's other front tooth with a little toilet paper two days before Christmas. He was really nervous but once it was out, he was so excited to call his Dad! Char played "All I Want For Christmas..." on her laptop and he thought that was pretty hilarious. What a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment