Thursday, March 27, 2008

BOWS


I spent one whole night after the kids went to bed making these lovely hair bows for my sweet girls! Yep, I went a little crazy and made 45 hair bows for just two little girls. And I did this because I can!

Emma normally could care less about her hair bows but when she came into the bathroom the next morning she was so excited. Plus, when I told her I made them she was so impressed, I definitely went up a notch, which made it all worth it!

Don't they just scream SPRING????

4 comments:

we share: said...

Wow! I LOVE THOSE!!!! Cute, cute, cute! I especially love the green ones- I can just picture your girls wearing them- I can't wait to see you! You did an awsome job... I'd like to know how you made them for gifts. That's a lot of hairbows. It's so unlike you to go over the top like that...(:

love you!

Char

McMillan Family said...

I love the bows. They are so cute.

Tisha said...

I love it! At least you have TWO girls to blame your obsession on!

Brook said...

So cute. I better be getting a big package of hand me down hair bows if I get a girl. Plus directions on how to make that. You teach me hairbows and I'll teach you how to make swords out of balloons.

Brook