Sammy had his first taste of cereal a few weeks ago. He ate the first few bites but then changed his mind. Emma was so excited to feed her little brother and was so disappointed when he kept spitting it out. Then of course he'd stick his finger in instead and she thought that was hilarious! We are still trying but he's really not liking it. By the way, his first tooth came in on Sunday I was so surprised. The normally easy going Sammy had been acting so fussy on Saturday and now we know why. He's now back to his happy self--way to go Sammy!

4 comments:
Guys, he is so adorable I could eath those cheeks!!!
Way to go Sammy! Emersyn also does not care for her cereal!
By the way I love the new family picture!
Ahh the good 'ol ceral days, he looks darling as usual. He'll be loving it in no time.
Cute pics~what happened to our sweet gracie's smile? You guys looks cute. :)
Way to go Hudson!!! Shel, those pictures of your fam are darling....wow 5 kids, do you feel old and really like a mom now?
Love Ya
Post a Comment