Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Wanna Be Like Dad!


After dinner last night I asked Hudson to get his pajamas on and he walked into the kitchen wearing his Dad's gym shorts and boots. He informed me he "wanted to be like Dad, not a kid". After snapping a few pictures, I made him get his real pajamas on. He really loves his Dad and I know why!!!




These pictures are from a few days ago! Hudson is such a little lover boy! He loves to hang out with us and cuddle. We'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Also, good news from our social worker. She completed our Home Study and we have an appt. with the State Immigration Dept. on Dec. 20th! It takes about a month and then we submit our dossier to Ethiopia--hooray! For those not savvy with the adoption lingo, this is great progress!

2 comments:

Brook said...

Hudson is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him Saturday. He'll have a blast with all my boys. That is great news with the adoption. Getting all that paperwork finished and submitted is so much work!

Brook

we share: said...

WaOOAOAOAOA hoooOOO yes!!!-- more neices or nephew are prctically on the way. I am totally excited! I miss Hudson so much. He is so sweet. A total angel. you have no clue how lucky you are to have boy like him.