Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hudson's King Day



At Hudson's preschool he gets the chance to be "King for the day" once a year. He got to be the leader in the pledge, feed the fish, and put the date on the calendar. Gracie and I also went to the school with the poster we made to tell all about our adorable little guy. Actually Hudson took over and told all of his classmates about all of the pictures. He is such a stud. He introduced us to all of his friends and showed Gracie all of the cool things in his classroom (she was really impressed, but not so happy she couldn't play with everything). He then passed out treats for everyone. His teacher gave him this crown to wear and he wore it all day long.
I just love Hudson so much. He brings me so much joy and happiness. Although he can be a little over affectionate sometimes I can always count on him to lift my mood and be such a great big brother to Gracie. He is so excited for his brother to come and live with us so he's not the only boy around. He really melts my heart and is such a good boy. How can I resist those dimples? Hudson, I love you man!

3 comments:

Brook said...

I love Hudson too. He is such a sweetie! I'm glad he had a good king day! He'll be so happy to not be out numbered. But then I'm sure the brothers will be getting into lots of trouble together. More then two boys together usually leads to lots of messes and craziness.

Brook

we share: said...

what a sweetie! What happened to his nose? Ouch! So... I have to say that there were 6 ( SIX!!!) pictures of Hudson and Boyd on that poster and 0 (NONE!!!) of you and him... better tell Boyd to get snappin' or else your kids will think you were never around. He looks so grown up - I miss him!

Angela said...

Such a cutie - we love him so much! Sounds like he and Gracie had so much fun at school!